How our Event Vendor Process Works
Complete the Event Vendor Information Request Form Online
You will receive notice regarding your request within two weeks. Please note the City of Inverness selects festival vendors at their sole discretion.
If you are selected to participate as a vendor at City events, you will be emailed a vendor application for specific events at the sole discretion of the City staff.
Complete and submit your application to include all supporting documents and photograph. If everything is in accord, you will be notified within two weeks of your completed submission.
Note to Event Vendors
- It may be helpful to read the Inverness Event Vendor Guidelines.
- The City helps fund festivals through vending at the festival and numerous vendors request the ability to sell and/or advertise their goods and/or services at the festival, including vendors selling merchandise, and vendors selling food and drinks.
- The City determines the types and quality of food, drink, merchandise, information and services that the City desires to have available at the festival, and determines the quantity of each type of vendor that is needed at the festival.
- Based upon the City's determination of its needs, and the information submitted by the vendors, the City selects vendors for each of the festivals.
Questions? Please email Lisa Calderone or call (352) 726-2611 x 1312.
We are not able to assist vendors without appointments.
Event Vendor Disclaimer
Vendors that bring a “festival vibe” to enhance and support the theme of the event being conducted, are preferred.
Vendor selection is based on the contents of a completed vendor application form and the needs of each festival/event. The success of an event is predicated on carefully selecting vendor participants. Each selected vendor must be a good fit based on the overall needs of each event.
For vendors who may not be a good fit for a particular city event, with the assistance of Inverness Business Leaders, we plan to conduct a Business Expo to take place in January.
For all other opportunities, we recommend contacting the following entities for promotional opportunities and exposure of their business:
- Citrus County Chamber of Commerce
- Inverness Business Leaders
- Citrus County Chronicle
- Citrus 95
- Suncoast Strandard