Friday Night Thunder
Join us for a Citrus MOPARS Car Cruise-in and live music in downtown Inverness, third Friday of month. Free and open to the public. All events are rain or shine, and no rain date. Follow the City on Facebook for event updates
- June 15, 2018 Citrus MOPARS DJ
- July 20, 2018 an Elvis DJ Friday Night Thunder
- August 17, 2018 Citrus MOPARS DJ
- September 21, 2018 TC & Sass w/ IBL Business Expo (to appear at the business Expo contact Roger at 352-464-0324 or Email IBL
- October 19, 2018
- November 16, 2018 with The Spazmatics
- December 21, 2018 Christmas Singers Jim and Michele
Event Information & Contacts
This event is about the downtown restaurants and shops and does not have street vendors at this event, and recommend interested vendors read our vendor policy and procedures.
This event typically books 6-12 months in advance. The recommended way to connect is to follow the steps in the performance inquiry page.
Car Cruise-in Inquiries
The car cruise-in is a labor of love for the Citrus MOPARS. Please call 352- 341-1165. Cars cannot park for the cruise-in before 3:30 p.m., and must be legally parked at the conclusion of the event at 8 p.m. Guidelines for Car Cruise-in participants at Friday Night Thunder.
The Citrus County Sheriff’s Office requires that if you decide to remain after 8 p.m., you must re-park your car in a designated spot with front end towards the curb. Feel free to then go enjoy your evening. This will allow normal traffic patterns to resume.