Friday Night Thunder
Car Cruise-in and live music in downtown Inverness, third Friday of month. Free and open to the public. All events are rain or shine, and no rain date. Follow the City on Facebook for event updates
Music will be located at the fountain near 207 Courthouse Square, Inverness, Florida
- Jan. 19, 2018 featuring TC and Sass live
- Feb. 16, 2018 Friday Night Thunder Celebrates Black History Month with Rhythm Express
- March 16, 2018 a special St. Patrick’s celebration
- April 20, 2018 Friday Night Thunder Goes Green with Duke Energy
- May 18, 2018 Band TBD
- June 15, 2018 MOPAR DJ
- July 20, 2018 an Elvis DJ Friday Night Thunder with Citrus Memorial Hospital
- August 17, 2018 MOPAR DJ
- September 21, 2018 Band TBD
- October 19, 2018 Band TBD
- November 16, 2018 Band TBD
- December 21, 2018 Christmas Singers Jim and Michele
Event Information & Contacts
This event is about the downtown restaurants and shops and does not have street vendors at this event, and recommend interested vendors read our vendor policy and procedures.
This event typically books 6-12 months in advance. The recommended way to connect is to follow the steps in the performance inquiry page.
Car Cruise-in Inquiries
The car cruise-in is a labor of love for the Citrus County MOPARS. Please call 352- 341-1165. Cars cannot park for the cruise-in before 3:30 p.m., and must be legally parked at the conclusion of the event at 8 p.m. Guidelines for Car Cruise-in participants at Friday Night Thunder.
The Citrus County Sheriff’s Office requires that if you decide to remain after 8 p.m., you must re-park your car in a designated spot with front end towards the curb. Feel free to then go enjoy your evening. This will allow normal traffic patterns to resume.
Friday Night Thunder Posters
Attention Inverness Businesses!
Contact the Inverness Business Leaders (IBL) about being part of their business expo, which is happening in conjunction with this Friday Night Thunder. This is a one-time only event for this year, and a great way to make business contacts in the local area.