Inverness Festival of the Arts
Questions? (352) 726-0366 or email
Mail completed applications and checks to P.O. Box 2383, Inverness, FL 34451-2383
You may have seen our call for artists and crafters listed on leading art and craft websites such as Sunshine Artists, Art Fair Calendar and Where the Shows Are.
This is a juried art show going into its 46th year in downtown Inverness, Florida. We estimate attendance over 5,000 during the 2-day show.
- August 1, 2017 requests for previous spaces deadline
- September 15, 2017 applications due
- November 3, 2017 set-up begins in the afternoon, schedule staggered and TBD
- November 4 & 5, 2017 Festival
Inverness Festival of the Arts Division Information
- Division I: oils, acrylics, mixed media
- Division II: watercolor, graphics, drawings, and pastels
- Division III: photography
- Division IV: three dimensional fine arts such as original work in sculpture, stained glass, jewelry, pottery, textiles, etc.
- Division V: hobbies and crafts.
Award Information Ribbons will be awarded individually on Saturday to allow for display of ribbons on art works. Checks will be distributed by the Committee on Sunday afternoon.
Awards Best of Show $1000
- Best of Division $500
- Awards of Excellence $250
- Awards of Merit $200
- First Place $150
- Second Place $100
- Third Place $75