Exhibitor may register two ways--PDF application or Zapplication.
Zapplication coming April 1, 2018
Awards are given regardless of division. Divisions are used for jurying purposes only. Artists may apply only once in a division.
- Division 1 Oils, Acrylics and Watercolors
- Division 2 Mixed Media, Graphic, Drawings and Pastels
- Division 3 Photography and Digital Arts
- Division 4 3D original work in metal, clay, glass, textiles, wood, leather, jewelry and mixed media
All booth spaces are sold as 10 feet long and 10 feet wide. All additional space is purchased at the rate listed. Payment for space and jury fee must be included with your application.
- 1 Space – 1 Division $110.00 Early Registration by August 1 - $100.00 – Plus $10.00 jury fee
- 1 Space – 2 Divisions $140.00 Early Registration by August 1 - $130.00 – Plus $10.00 jury fee
- Each Additional Space $ 90.00 – Plus $10.00 jury fee
- Late Registration – After September 1 - $25.00 late charge
Guidelines for 2018
Please carefully read the following rules and regulations necessary for exhibitors to participate in this event. Note that the event layout will change this year.
- All exhibits must be suitable for one of the designated Divisions; that is, art related and in good taste.
- Artists may only exhibit their own work. Copies of masters, advertisements or published photographs will not be accepted.
- Division 4 entries may not be re-sales of imports and/or ready-made items.
- Division designation may be changed at the discretion of event staff.
- No ribbons previously won in any show may be displayed.
- The work of only one exhibitor may be displayed in each assigned space. However, a team producing a single product may qualify as a single exhibitor. Such a team may consist of no more than two people. Both exhibitors must sign the application.
- Moving, trading or relocating assigned space is prohibited.
- All exhibitors must use tents in good condition, without tears or stains, and securely weighted down.
- We do not permit tents to be staked. Tents must be weighted and have the ability to withstand strong winds.
- Electricity is not provided.
- You must provide your own tent, tables, chairs, lighting, weights, silent generator should you need electricity, and all supplies needed to operate.
- Exhibitors must drop off supplies and move vehicles from setup location. Vehicles (cars, trucks, trailers, golf carts) are not part of exhibit space. Vehicles must enter the area only as directed to drop off supplies.
- Space assignments are made based on the best interest of the special event.
- This application neither implies nor grants any preferential consideration or location.
- No roaming exhibitors. This event is not able to support roaming exhibitors.
- No alcohol, cigarettes, cigars or e-cigarettes in the exhibit space at any time.
- No pets or children under the age of 18 are allowed in the exhibitor space at any time.
- Exhibitors will be responsible to fully comply with the Florida State Sales Tax Regulations in effect during the period of the special event.
- Once an application is accepted, there are no refunds for cancellations, for any reason.
- You may not breakdown your booth until event completion. You will be advised as to when tear down can begin.
- There are no refunds for inclement weather. No rain date.
- Security will be provided from 4:30 p.m. to 7 a.m. Friday and Saturday, November 3rd and 4th. Be advised, if you leave your artwork overnight, you do so at your own risk.
- Exhibits must be ready for judging by 9:30 a.m. Saturday, and remain in place until 4:30 p.m. Saturday and Sunday.
- Ribbons will be awarded individually on Saturday to allow for display of ribbons on art works. Checks will be distributed by event staff on Sunday afternoon.
- Exhibitors shall agree to conduct its activities upon the premises so as not to endanger any person thereon and to indemnify and hold harmless the City of Inverness, its agents, officers and employees against any and all claims, demands and causes of action, including claims for personal injury and/or death, damages, costs, liabilities, in law or in equity, or every kind of nature whatsoever.
Festival Vendor Map for 2017
Inverness Festival of the Arts
Application for the 2018 festival coming in spring 2018
Questions? (352) 726-0366 or email
Important Dates 2017
- August 1, 2017 requests for previous spaces deadline
- September 15, 2017 applications due
- November 3, 2017 set-up begins in the afternoon, schedule staggered and TBD
- November 4 & 5, 2017 Festival
Inverness Festival of the Arts Division Information
- Division I: oils, acrylics, mixed media
- Division II: watercolor, graphics, drawings, and pastels
- Division III: photography
- Division IV: three dimensional fine arts such as original work in sculpture, stained glass, jewelry, pottery, textiles, etc.
- Division V: hobbies and crafts.
Award Information Ribbons will be awarded individually on Saturday to allow for display of ribbons on art works. Checks will be distributed by the Committee on Sunday afternoon.
Awards Best of Show $1000
- Best of Division $500
- Awards of Excellence $250
- Awards of Merit $200
- First Place $150
- Second Place $100
- Third Place $75